At Future Assist we take a fresh and holistic view of your financial goals with an emphasis on exploring possibilities and securing your financial well-being via our unique and internally developed ASAP Program.
This exclusive program is a powerful framework that uses The 4 Types of Savings to simplify and create absolute transparency in our financial planning process. The ASAP program converts your goals and aspirations into simple, practical, manageable and achievable steps ensuring you the best possibility of ongoing success.
In addition, all advice developed is then reviewed by our Panel of experts before implementation.
Following implementation all clients of Future Assist receive access to our dedicated Client Services Team. This unique offering ensures that every client has easy access to ongoing professional advice.
HOW WE WORK
This is the first consultation, which is either in the comfort of your home or one of our offices located across Australia.
The focus of this meeting is:
- You getting to know us – who we are, how we work with you, our company structure and our panel process.
- Your adviser getting to know you
- Conducting a fact finding session to explore your current position, goals and aspirations
- Introduction of the process of the 7 areas of financial advice and the 4 types of saving and how they can work together to help you.
- Transparently lay out all fees for services beyond the first appointment
- Deciding whether there is benefit in us working together
This consultation is 100% no obligation, there is no pressure and no charge.
Once you decide to proceed your adviser will assist you to build a budget. Your budget is the foundation of your financial plan, it allows your adviser to assess cash-flows, identify efficiencies and ensure the goals and strategy developed are both manageable and realistic.
In summary, you adviser will work with you to:
- Build a budget
- Expand on the details of your goals, needs and aspirations.
- Explore the 4 types of savings to identify opportunities
- Clarify information by gathering supporting documentation
- Develop a preliminary strategy with you
Future Assist ensures each and every strategy is individually reviewed by our Panel of experts. The Panel meets twice weekly and it made up of both internal and external specialists and have combined experience of over 70 years in accounting, financial planning, paraplanning, finance and commerce
- It is in your best interest
- It aligns with your goals and aspirations
- It is practical and achievable
- The reasoning behind the strategy is comprehensive, clear and concise
- It is the most suitable advice we can provide to meet your needs and objectives
- It is legally compliant
The outcomes of the panel review are discussed with you to ensure you understand the reasoning and are comfortable with all aspects of the strategy.
Your adviser will continue to inform and educate you on how each aspect of the strategy contributes to achieving your goals and aspirations. Any final amendments or changes you would like are made in this phase.
Once you are happy with the post-panel strategy it is sent to paraplanning where it is modeled in software where detailed 10 year projections, cash-flows, asset and superannuation positions are produced.
Presentation of the Statement of Advice (SOA)
During this phase your adviser will meet with you to present the fully detailed strategy which is now known as a Statement of Advice. Your adviser will walk you through the SOA in a step-by-step approach providing you with information, explanation and education to ensure you understand each part of the advice and answer any remaining questions you may have.
Putting the Plan in Action
This is the most exciting and involved phase of the process. Your strategy is now the blueprint for action. Your advisers role during the implementation phase is now that of a project coordinator
In short your adviser will:
- Engage each of the seven (7) Future Assist specialist teams to implement the strategy
- Act as a central hub to coordinate and liaise between internal & external specialists
- Simplify and streamline the process for you to ease any administrative tasks asked of you
- Ensure communication flows freely between all parties
- Ensure that strategies are implemented efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner
- Keep you informed at every step
Building Ongoing Success – The Client Services Team
Financial planning is something you do, not something you've done. As such every implemented client of Future Assist receives access to our dedicated Client Services Team. This unique offering ensures that every client can easily access professional advice with either the annual review process or when significant circumstances take place.
After the initial implementation of your plan the Client Services Team will be there to:
- Provide ongoing advise through life's financial decisions
- Provide support with management of your investments
- Work with you to amend strategies tailored towards your goals
- Conduct a free comprehensive review on an annual basis
So whether you plan to reduce debt, address upcoming lifestyle goals, build wealth through investments or superannuation, the Client Services Team will be there to provide ongoing support and advice.
Nigel JansonBA. Com/Accounting,
MBA (Exec), Dip FS
- External Panel Member
- Independent Senior Financial Adviser
- Member - Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member - Certified Practising Accountants (CPA)
- Member - Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Financial Planning
- Risk & Portfolio Management
Ryan EpaADFP, Dip FS
- Head of Paraplanning
- Member of Financial Services Accountants Association
- Associate/Corporate Member
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Superannuation Investment Advisory
- Retirement Modelling & Forecasting
- Risk Insurance
Phil TaylorDip FS, A Dip FS
- Group Head of Adviser Training
- Associate/Corporate Member - Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services Compliance
Keith BensleyAdv. Dip Acc, AIPA,
Dip FS, JP, SSA, SSAud
- Group General Manager, RegisteredTax Agent
- Responsible Manager for AFSL
- Professional Member- SMSF Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Associate Member - Institute of Public Accountants (AIPA)
- Corporate Member-Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Self-Managed Superannuation advice & compliance
- Tax & Financial Accounting
Sean McNeillBSc, ADFP, DFP
- Head of Advice
- Association of Financial Advisers
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning & transition strategies
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Investment Strategies
Victor ShenADFP, Bsc, Msc, MPA, Dip
FS, Dip Mortgage Broking
- Head of Finance
- MFAA member
- MFAA SMSF advisor
- Associate member of SMSF association
- Financial Planning