Written by Senior Financial Adviser Sean McNeill, this ‘must read’ ebook has been written especially for Australian audiences presenting practical instructions for paying off your mortgage as well as pointing out some of the common traps to avoid!
– 7 practical tips for paying out your mortgage faster – Personal debt strategies – Common Mistakes to Avoid – How to turn small wins into big wins – Protecting & enhancing your credit rating + Much more…
Whether it is your first property or your next , this guide provides expert information to the various types of property structures, investment strategies, selection criteria as well as identifying some of the most common mistakes all presented in an easy to read format. Written by Financial Adviser and Licensed Real Estate Agent, Darren Naiker.
– 13 Tips covering selection & structure – Investment Structures – Questions every investor should ask – Property and SMSF – 7 Mistakes to avoid + Much more…
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or new to the share market, this guide provides a concise and pragmatic approach to investing in equity markets. This ebook was written by Senior Adviser Daniel Thalji and Edward Huynh and explores how to get the most out of the share market, pitfalls and traps to avoid as well as some practical tips on the investing process.
– 7 Tips for new investors – Explanation of how shares work – Understanding risk vs reward – Issues you should consider before investing + Much more…
Would you like to have more control over your super? Have you ever considered investing in property or shares of your choosing with you Superannuation? Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) are among today’s most popular type of funds within Australia. In this clear and concise ebook the reader will explore many of the options available to those wanting more control and flexibility over their investments inside superannuation
– What is an SMSF – Benefits & Responsibilities of an SMSF – What will an SMSF Cost – Common Investments – Whats involved in setting up an SMSF – .
Over the last 10 years authors Simon Carkeek and Sean McNeill have helped thousands of Australians build better debt management strategies. This ‘must read‘ guide contains dozens of practical ideas for improving cash-flow, optimising repayment strategies as well as pages of practical tips and hints to help get you out of debt and move you forward into a better financial future
– The 7 essential steps to debt management – How to properly assess your situation – Hidden traps and common traps to avoid – Protecting and Promoting Your Credit Score — How to leverage small wins into bigger wins + much more…
Ever wondered if you could reduce your tax obligations? Feel like you could be doing more with your money? This practical and informative guide written by Senior Accountants Ben McTomlinson & Joel Buzolic is packed full of information, tips and strategies that every tax paying Australian should know.
– Simply ways you can minimise your tax – Salary sacrificing – Self evaluation check-lists – Common errors made by individual in claiming tax – Negative gearing – Superannuation concessional contributions – and much more…
Written by Senior Financial Advisers Lauren Samsely and Adam Ghanem, this uniquely presented ebook sheds light on how you can avoid some of the biggest insurance mistakes and provides practical strategies on how you can protect what matters most – your family, your assets and your income.
– Over 20 essential tips that could save you $$ – common myths about insurance that you may not discover until its too late – plain English explanations – The truth about direct marketing & TV insurance – The 6 most common insurance mistakes – How to find the right solution for you
Getting proper financial advice can be a positive and life changing event. In this eBook Adrian McPhee explores some of the essential criteria for finding a Financial Adviser that is going to be right for you.
– Knowing when you need a financial planner – The financial planning process explained – Things to look for in a good financial adviser – Essential questions to Ask + Much more…